Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ohio State Weekend Blog III: JetBlue

JetBlue provides the transportation for this trip. From Boston Logan to Port Columbus and coming back Port Columbus to Boston Logan via New York-John F. Kennedy. JetBlue warrants its own blog and next time I fly them I'll do one. An experience which had me wondering "why doesn't every airline do this?" TVs behind each seat, 36 channels of DirecTV, XM Satellite Radio, complimentary Dunkin' Donuts Coffee and Sprite Zero, flight attendants who don't look like they should be teaching High School gym (not to say they were hot, just not as hideous as most flight attendants have become). If I could ever start an airline this is what I would create. I felt like I was flying JetDerek. The only thing that kept the experience from being perfect was the snacks, these disgusting, dry, flavorless blue chips they served for snack.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home