Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ohio State Weekend Blog III: Ohio State 66, Michigan State 64

Ohio State came out to a 20-point lead and almost gave it all up, escaping with a two point win. The second half comeback by Sparty was led by Guard Drew Neitzel. Among the Ohio State fans becoming restless at this time was the 70 year old guy next to us who apparently also doesn't feel out of place at college bars. He's just a little intoxicated and is slurring speech. Also when intoxicated the line between his thoughts and his words is clouded. So whenever the referees make a call against the Buckeyes, Drunk old man is thinking "The refs are blowing this game" and wants to say "You've got to be kidding me!". What comes out? "You've got to be BLOWING me!". He says this about five times, causing me to giggle each time. For if the refs were blowing him, I think even he'd know it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM , Blogger Paul said...

The worst part about this is the fact that I couldn't hear the old guy saying any of this. I just saw Derek hysterical laughing and he refused to tell me what was said.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home