Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ohio State Weekend Blog III: The Claddagh

After a trip to Buckeye Cafe' which I was going to marvel about before realizing they are owned by a company that runs places like it at Louisville and Marshall. We head downtown for a nice Irish lunch at a place called The Claddagh. A friendly sign reminds us to leave our gun in the car as there are no guns allowed in The Claddagh. Oh well. Daren and AnnMarie take this lunch to pick Paul's brain about things to do while in New York and hear CNN stories, I quietly listen while enjoying a Corned Beef and Slaw Sandwich (apparently "Reuben" wasn't from Ireland) and fries. I'm also Hurtin' from the Blazin' the night before. I'm hurting from all the eatin' I've done this weekend. First thing I'm doing when I get home is hitting an Elliptical.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home