Saturday, January 20, 2007

Championship Sunday Picks

I know I'm a little late in the game to be making NFL picks but just to put it on record, here are my picks for Sunday's games.

New Orleans over Chicago- New Orleans, while playing in a dome, has a team built for cold weather. They can run the ball with McAllister (this game has no fantasy implications so he should come up big again) and Bush (wouldn't want to have the podium next to him on Media Day). Drew Brees is up to the moment, and I'm not sure if the Bears can say the same for their Quarterback. This should be a tight game with enough mistakes to depress you about either team's chances in the Super Bowl and the Saints becoming the story Saints 20, Bears 13

New England over Indianapolis- File this under "Have to see it to pick it". Everything on paper says Indy should jump out big in the First Quarter at home and force a "just not right" Tom Brady to force throws and make mistakes, but if that was expected to happen, it would've happened before. By the way, the Boston media is playing "the no one nationally is picking us" angle AGAIN. In truth, its 50-50 but six years of the "disrespect" card has driven me to drink living here and I know I'm doomed for TWO MORE WEEKS of it. Patriots 28, Colts 27 Vinateri MISSES the Game Winning Kick

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home