Saturday, January 20, 2007

And the 12th Best Super Bowl Champions of All-Time Are...

As voted by NFL Network's Blue Ribbon Panel, the 1998 Denver Broncos were voted the 12th best Super Bowl Championship team of all-time. I was hoping the Broncos would crack the Top 10 but when the 1987 Giants were #13 (a team only slightly less dominant than the Bears before them) I knew this team's time was coming up. Plus we the 60's Packers, 70's Steelers, 80's 49ers, 90's Cowboys, and 00's Patriots (although no Patriots team would've beaten the 98 Broncos, Rod Smith would've Blow'ed Up) still on the board.

In the week leading up to their NFL Network special, I will pass on some memories of that season (not the Broncos team that beat the Packers and made me well up, this is the season AFTER), and my year (the one NFL season I lived at 920 Ackerman) watching this team.

Odds of NFL Network bringing up Eugene Robinson soliciting a hooker- 100:1, Odds of The Pizza Parlor bringing up Eugene Robinson soliciting a hooker- 1:100

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home