Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ohio State Weekend Blog III: After Paul Left

After Paul left and AnnMarie got some stuff from her apartment, we went to the AMC in Lenox to see The Departed. Now I had seen it earlier, but wanted to see it again knowing what happened to figure out the rest of the story. Daren also loves everything Irish and everything Boston so I knew he'd like this movie.

I don't think I'm spoiling anything for anyone saying a lot of people get shot in the head in this movie. While in a Surround Sound Stadium theater these shots sound all too realistic, causing people to scream and some grown woman to cry in her boyfriends arms at the end. The impressionable AnnMarie comes out wanting to shoot everyone in the head, the guy that ogled her coming out of the theater, the guy in the car in front of us. But especially this group of guys sneaking into the movies as people were leaving. I never seen AnnMarie this upset over anything not effecting her. Pretty funny actually.

We get Happy Meals with toys that make farting noises and the lovely AnnMarie irons my shirts for tomorrow and Tuesday. AnnMarie was my favorite of Daren's girlfriends before this, way ahead of the one that didn't talk and the one that wore snakeskin pants. This just confirms my already glowing opinion of her.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home