Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Blog Synergy

I am headed back to Columbus this weekend and like I do every time I go to Columbus I will do a "The Ohio State Weekend Blog". This time, Buckeye Basketball and 2007 NBA Draft No. 1 Pick Greg Oden will be front and center as well as the usual charm Columbus provides which I have blogged about before. This weekend was chosen because

1) I've never been to an Ohio State Basketball Game and this is their best team in 8 years.

2) It's the usually painstaking "In-Between Weekend", in-between the Conference Championships and the Super Bowl. I usually watch a ton of College Basketball this weekend anyway as my head starts thinking to March Madness and by office basketball pool. This year I'll be seeing one game in person.

3) Its never a chore to visit my brother, especially in his nice new house.

4) JetBlue flies direct from Boston to Columbus, bringing down the price of a flight to well affordable, more than once a year.

This time, my friend at Paul's Poop, Paul Amin is meeting me. This may very well be my first time hanging out with Paul and not one of our mutual friends, which now that I think back on is suprising. It promises to be an all-time weekend.

Come Monday, both Paul and I will have Ohio State Weekend Blogs up so you can view Columbus from two perspective. From myself, someone who may be jaded by frequent trips to Central Ohio and Paul, who has not been since 1999 when we endured terrential rains and a sloppy Ohio State-Purdue football game.

Paul is excited to see Greg Oden, I am excited to remember what hot college girls look like

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:09 PM , Blogger Paul said...

U forget that we went back to Ohio State our first year after graduation and saw a gymnastics meet. And had a huge house party.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home