Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ohio State Weekend Blog III: Poker Story

Still there are hours to kill before the 9:00 tipoff for the Ohio State-Michigan State game, so whenever four or more guys have time to kill. One word always comes up, POKER.

I am out early, went all-in with a pocket pair of Queens after the flop, even though there was an Ace on the table. Dumb move and one I'd never make if any money was on the line. My brother on the other hand has a run like I don't think I've ever seen. Not once, not twice, not three times, but FOUR TIMES he went all-in with a short stack resigned to an early exit and caught his cards. FOUR TIMES. Ended up winning the entire game. Unfortunately this wins him nothing but another place in my blog.

After exiting, Paul watches the first half of the Syracuse-Louisville game and decides to record the second half determined to not find out the score before we get back home from the game and watch it on my brother's DVR. At 8:00 its time to go to the centerpiece of the trip. Syracuse is up by I believe 8 and seems to be in control as Louisville can't hit shots and Palacios is scoreless.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home