Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ohio State Weekend Blog III: Paul

A slight delay in my flight lessens the time I wait for Paul. I've covered who Paul is in other blogs before. Witty, funny, opinionated, blunt and steadfast in his opinions, some would say stubborn at times. He once argued with my mother in her house over the sexuality of a figure skater, the premise of which my mother was wrong, but you get the idea. He also REALLY LOVES sports. I found out on this trip that he DVRs Pac Ten Basketball games to watch when he gets home from work. While my brother is the reason for me to visit, seeing Ohio State's basketball team and their blue chip (and by blue chip I mean, good young player, not flavorless dry snack) NBA prospect Greg Oden is the focal point of this trip for him.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:04 AM , Blogger Paul said...

Pac-10 action is fantastic. If you think Paul Harris is the second best freshman in college you haven't seen Chase Budinger and Spencer Hawes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home