Monday, April 07, 2008

My Women's Bracket: Final Four



UConn over Stanford- I want to see a USC-Florida or USC-Ohio State BCS National Championship. There's something about seeing the two best programs playing each other for a National Championship that you want the opportunity to see. I thought that UConn and Tennessee were the two best programs and the year after they broke their yearly home and home agreement, that we'd see it. Apparently not so.

Tennessee over LSU- If you told me Candace Parker was going to pop her shoulder, I wouldn't have picked Tennessee. I guess there is some luck to this after all. Who am I kidding of course there is.

Tennessee over UConn- I figured this would be the crowning moment to end Parker's career and it still may be. Tuesday night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home