Sunday, February 03, 2008

Holy Shit?!?! It worked!!!

I'm not going to pretend this post was attempt at jinxing the Patriots or even an underpromise I hoped would overdeliver. I really thought New England would roll in this game. I will now buy both papers tomorrow. Listen to WEEI on my way in to work and out of work. And read each of the 200 comments on this post.

Paul was right. Not about asses or the BCS but about the outcome of this game. Just want to get that out of the way.

I did win $250 with my New England 7, New York 3 square out of the Halftime and 3rd Quarter scores (one foot away from the 1st Quarter), although I also had New England 4, New York 0 which held up until :35 left in the 4th Quarter.

Still, all in all, a good day.

Before I go I'll point out this game happened in the same location as Boise State's win over Oklahoma and four of the last six Super Bowl losers have missed the playoffs the following year. Okay, goodnight.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home