Friday, August 04, 2006

Real World: Denver

The next season of MTV's The Real World is currently taping in Denver, Colorado. The Denver Post website has a blog detailing the travels and events of the cast and profiles of the cast themselves.

The cast seems to be what has become the cookie-cutter Real World cast. A gay guy, a black guy, two hot girls, one slutty girl, one idiot from Arizona State. Boston is not represented this season, for if he was he'd probably bitch about the Broncos-Patriots playoff game the entire time he was there. No good pictures of the full cast but furthermore, does MTV know it hasn't done a Real World in Washington, DC or Montreal yet? I love Denver, don't get me wrong just not the first place I'd have a Real World.

This is the end of my audition tape...How I was rejected, I have no idea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home