Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Best of The Pizza Parlor

The Wedding Blog Anthology was a fun trip through memory lane of the three years this blog has been up on Blogspot. It inspired me to select a few posts that have been my favorites over time. In addition loyal reader Paul inputted his favorites. Some of these need to be scrolled down to as Blogspot archives my post by the week but I hope you enjoy looking back on these as much as I did!

Pope Benedict vs. Eggs Benedict

An Analogy I made that Confused some when the Red Sox were thinking of Trading Manny?

What I like about Life?

The Ohio State Weekend Blog

Red Sox get Beckett but not Leanne Tweeden

Chasing Amy Scrotum, Thoughts from Coach's Bachelor Party

Tales from the recent NH floods, including George Bush doesn’t Care about White People

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, in the edit posts screen, you can search for posts. When you find one you want, click on view, and that will give you the URL to that post, not just the archive

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home