Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Wedding Blog Anthology

A couple things to remember:

1) We didn't discover blogging until AFTER the Brian Beers wedding. Would've been a great blog though. I think we were in Newburgh for a week and half before the snow stopped

2) Josh gets two blogs because the wedding blog was a novelty then and I used it to describe everyone involved to readers as if no one had known them. Since the blog is read primarily by you guys, it's not necessary to describe you all in the detail I used to. Plus that wedding had a hilarious post near hookup story and a TON of people.

3) The length of your wedding blog has no reflection on the enjoyment I had at your wedding or my value of you as a friend.

Josh Hughes Part I

Josh Hughes Part II

Scott Isaacs

Paul Amin

Jeff Horstman

Mike Friedlander

3 Comments:

At 2:08 PM , Blogger Paul said...

So basically this is what happened:
After reading the newest blog:

Brian e-mailed Derek to say "where's my wedding blog?"

Scott e-mailed to say "how come Josh's is so much longer than mine?" Not the first time he asked that question.

Mike e-mailed to say "I don't understand, it doesn't make any sense, who wants to eat mashed potatoes out of a martini glass."

Paul e-mailed to say "I edited the whole thing put it into understandable English. Hope you don't mind."

 
At 2:54 PM , Blogger Derek said...

None of these happened, except for Paul editing my blogs for when I go back and forth between past and present tense.

I just want everyone to know that wedding blogs are like snowflakes, no two are alike but they are all beautiful in their own way.

 
At 1:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Derek's blog of my wedding will include lots of talk about food, dancing, Derek hitting on my mom and food. I can't wait for it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home