Thursday, September 01, 2005

Large Meatball: Derek's Workout Plan Phase 1

While I question, whether or not anyone that's seen me would make it their life's work to look like me, I think I am on one of the best workouts ever constructed. Men's Health magazine came up with it a couple years ago. It is meant to increase strength and tone muscle. Do light weights and run a half hour everyday or an hour on your off lifting days if you care about the numbers on your scale. Otherwise Phase 1 is a basic strength building workout which lasts 8 weeks. Click below and see results.

Phase 1: Iron Manual

1 Comments:

At 7:32 PM , Blogger Derek said...

Readers: Do not send any links on the comments section of The Pizza Parlor. Also DO NOT CLICK on any links posted in the comments section. These are spyware traps.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home