Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Wrestlemania Moments

Wrestlemania 23 is this Sunday. The word "Wrestlemania" has a special meaning to me, not because of any of the events the past four years or the event this Sunday. But because of the memorable weekends I spent with friends attending Wrestlemanias XIV, XV, and X8, weekends that exemplify the best days of my life.

To commemorate these trips I will post retro-blogs for those weekends. The first one should sound familiar. I did it last year but never did one for the last two trips.

On Friday I'll preview Wrestlemania 23. For those curious as to what your former favorite pastime's "showcase of the immortals" is presenting this weekend.

In conjunction the only person that went on all three trips with me Scott will provide his memories.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home