Friday, August 24, 2007

STFU: Kenny Chesney

I'm bringing back a gimmick that had a lot of promise when I introduced it last year.

Paul and I disagree on whether or not there is ever a time to keep your mouth shut even when you know you're right.

On September 11 50 Cent and Kanye West's new CDs both hit record stores. The two have gone back and forth betting each is going to outsell the other, in what could be a publicity stunt to promote both albums.

Well on the same day, Country Music's best selling artist Kenny Chesney's new album also debuts...

He chimed in and made a prediction of his own.

"It's funny how with every record that comes out, we're aware of the urban (competition), and none of those acts acknowledge that I exist. "Until I have that No. 1 debut on the Top 200."


While I'll admit that took balls and with the loyalty of the country fanbase and the expected mass bootlegging of both rap albums, his words will prove prophetic, do you really want to piss off 50 Cent or Kanye West? Ever?

Kenny Chesney SHUT THE F*** UP!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home