Friday, August 24, 2007

"I'm Always Around"

I know what you're thinking, I've gotten your hopes up, got you thinking things would be different in the past, only to leave you feeling abandoned and foolish. So much so you swore you'll never fall again. Well I'm back, and while it wasn't what you think, I think I know what I've done wrong and think I can be a better blogger to you in the future but first there is so much I have to tell you...

First of all, my company filters internet use through a company called Websense they make sure any sites that have no or little connection to anything work related are regulated or in some cases blocked altogether. To use examples I am limited to six log-ins of sports sites like ESPN.com or personal e-mail like AOL or GMail, I am forbidden altogether from going on say Gorilla Mask or anything raunchier if I were stupid enough to attempt to do so.

Well thanks probably to employees spending hours at a time doing stupid surveys on MySpace and blowing productivity, sites that were believed to be like Myspace were labeled "Personal Sites and Social Networking" and added to the "Black List",

Blogger and Blogspot were deemed like sites. So ever since I have been blocked from updating this blog from my desk at work during the day when news usually breaks or first reaches the Internet. I am also prevented from viewing any blog on the blogspot server directly and posting comments.

Furthermore for some reason I was no longer to simply piggyback a wireless internet connection like I used to so between the time I figured that out and the time the cable internet hook up kit came I was without internet connection at night.

So I figure from now on I will link hunt during the day during my off times (coffee break, lunch) and e-mail myself the links and drafts to post around dinner time. THERE WILL BE NO POSTING from 8:30 to 5:30 during the week but hopefully this way daily posting can be possible.

So will you be seeing me and my posts around. To quote Superman at the end of Superman Returns (as Jesus Christ), "I'm Always Around"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home