Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Jersey Help

DenverBroncos.com is having a sale where all Replica Jerseys are $50. I like the replicas better because they wear better and I can play football in them where I'd be hating myself for playing in a $200 authentic jersey. My blue John Lynch jersey has seen better days and is ready to be retired. The only question is what should I wear next. Choices are:

a) Champ Bailey (Home Blue)
b) John Lynch (Away White)
c) Champ Bailey (Away White)
d) John Lynch (Alternate Orange)
e) Champ Bailey (Alternate Orange)

Things to know:

1) My last name is Lynch
2) I've never owned a white Bronco jersey (not my most flattering color but I am in better shape than I have been in a while)
3) Champ Bailey is the best player on the Broncos and we all know I love '24' but something about how the name "Bailey" on a jersey with such a low number looks is keeping me from pulling the trigger automatically
4) The Broncos didn't wear the Alternate Orange jerseys at all last season.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:20 PM , Blogger Mike said...

e) Champ Bailey (Alternate Orange)

 
At 7:23 PM , Blogger Paul said...

Be a man, take a chance, go with Jay Cutler, blue.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home