Tuesday, April 25, 2006

You Won't Find This on the Back of Syracuse Magazine

Around this time about two or three years ago when I was working at the pizza parlor that gave The Pizza Parlor its name I ran across an attractive female from my speech communication classes sitting at a booth with her family and had a “do I know you?” type conversation. We did figure out that we were in Speech Communication classes with Dr. Dudzcak and Dr. Kiewe just to name a few. She unfortunately could figure out what I was doing at the time and told me she was in New York City, working as a producer for the Maury Povich show and was really excited to be working there.

Well apparently things have changed…



Bianca Nardi has filed a $100 million sexual harassment suit against Maury claiming a relationship between him and another producer provided a sexually charged work environment and was ordered to wear short skirts, low-cut blouses and push-up bras while working.

Now living in Fort Lee, NJ. Nardi is originally from Manchester, NH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home