Sunday, December 25, 2005

The Pizza Parlor Re-Opens January 2!

I'd like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and Blessed Hanukkah. The Pizza Parlor is currently on hiatus as the Christmas shopping season and End of Fiscal Year have taken unfortunate priority over blogging.

Starting Monday, January 2 2006. The Pizza Parlor will close the book on all College Football Talk for the year, to return in August. I will close my argument with Paul on our debate on the BCS and also go back to my Projected Post-Season Top 25 to see how I did and provide a nice year in review. I am also equipped with the 1600+ page ESPN College Football Encyclopedia. I am even scaring myself at this point.

But you can't talk about College Football forever. There is a need to broaden topics to hopefully get more of my friends reading habitually and attract new readers.

Also, my next obsession "24" Premieres January 15.

My promise to you is that 2006 will be the best year yet for The Pizza Parlor, as my imagination has dreamt big with some new ideas that may come to fruition as the year progresses.

Happy Holidays to You All!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home