Friday, December 29, 2006

"Angry Reader" Resurfaces!

While the trail on Brian Beers has gone cold and he is no longer believed to be the "Angry Reader", the real "Angry Reader" has reached beyond this blog onto Scott's SCZA Nation.

He has left commentson SCZA's Erin Andrews post. Praising her and Scott and attack myself.

One would think this would rule out Scott as the "Angry Reader" but I don't put it past SCZA to post on his own blog to divert suspicion.

"Angry Reader" may be even angrier to learn that issues with Blogger COULD delay the opening of the NEW Pizza Parlor, tentatively scheduled for January 1, 2007.

2 Comments:

At 11:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I outed Paul on my blog as Angry Reader... we Jews can always tell. But he's a phony. The real Angry Reader is the 2006 Johnson and Johnson paper shredder of the year, Daniel D. Greco IV.

Shame on you Greco for trying to frame a hard working father of two!

 
At 8:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear on my life that its not me.....Real nice trying to pin this on me, Scott. Why dont you go work in the war room trying to put together your team for 2007. You got spanked in the finals. I didnt see any gloating posts on the Nation about that.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home