Monday, July 11, 2005

Welcome to The Pizza Parlor!!


While many things may change through the course of a man's life. One thing remains the same, an appreciation for a good pizza.

Whether it was at my 8th Birthday Party at Chuck E. Cheese, to my many drunken late-night pizza at Archie's or Acropolis on the Syracuse University hill, to my current state of underemployment as a server at Bertucci's in Manchester, NH, pizza has always been a constant and will continue to be.

Therfore, I welcome you to the first online Pizza Parlor at thepizzaparlor.blogspot.com. Inside you will find "Loverboy" Derek Lynch's columns and random thoughts.

So come on in and enjoy as The Pizza Parlor is open for business!

2 Comments:

At 7:53 AM , Blogger Paul said...

Derek,
Great work on the initial posts to the Pizza Parlor. I look forward to reading many more Extra Cheeses and hope you will finally be motivated to share your work consistently. Maybe you could write a column called "Toppings" explaining or expanding on some of the things in "Extra Cheese." For the first installment I request a greater explanation of the interrupted handjob, I've never heard that story before.

 
At 10:12 AM , Blogger Brian said...

Everything looks good so far...

Just remember this as you continue: Don't Disrespect the Pizza Parlor!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home