Thursday, January 04, 2007

I...Am...Innocent

Dan Greco would like you all to know that he is not the "angry reader" who has been terrorizing this blog over the past month. While it is Pizza Parlor policy not to comment on ongoing investigations, I have found it safe to exonerate both Dan and the suspect he implicates (throws under the bus) in this letter.

Dear Pizza Parlor Derek, Mr. Paul Poop and SCZA;

At this time, I would like to announce to the Pizza Parlor, SCZAnation and Paul's Poop that I am NOT the "Angry Reader". The "Angry Reader" is someone who is 1) most definitely is Angry, 2) Does not like the content on any of your blogs, and, 3) Is most likely to be jealous of the popularity and success of your blogs.

If I were to hypothesize, the "Angry Reader" could be Mr. Brian Beers. Here is my logic in garnering this guess. Mr. Beers frequents each of the aforementioned blogs occasionally leaving comments under his own and other aliases. I believe that Mr. Beers could be the "Angry Reader". But, for sure, the "Angry Reader" is not me.

Kindest Regards,
Dan

2 Comments:

At 4:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

All these douche bags want to be me. I'm glad I've given you focus and inspiration to actually do something for this lame blog. To bad you've added all these posts but I CAN'T READ A DAMN THING with the white font and black background. Way to screw it all up again jackass.

 
At 11:37 AM , Blogger Mike said...

Too funny.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home